Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Lets Create Teaching Modules
Research, design of the modules, presentation, support and outreach - these are the key areas the Volunteer will provide assistance with and receive training and experience in.
Location: Virtual (Work From Home)
Time: As per the Mutual Understanding between the NGO and the Volunteer Key
1. Provide research and support for the School Awareness Programs - data collection, content development etc.
2. Organise and Conduct Webinars
3. Attend meetings and conferences as appropriate
1. Excellent Communication Skills
2. A failsafe WiFi/Internet connection!
3. Familiarity and/or experience with NGOs
4. Experience of working with school students
5. Passionate about Gender abuse/Online abuse
6. Knowledge and Experience of Webinars and Continued Support
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: