Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Video Editor- North Star Programme
Purpose: The video editor will help the program team to create and edit educational content created by the North Stars. The audio-visual content facilitates life skills education and career guidance in alignment with UNICEF’s Comprehensive Life Skills Framework. ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbhakam’ – The World is One Family, the North Star Program aims to bring the world to the doorsteps of underprivileged children.
1. Collate videos shared by volunteers to create life skills education content
2. Edit videos as per set format to create first and second cut
3. Work with the program team to take feedback and create final videos to be shared with schools
4. Work collaboratively with the program team to create a pipeline of videos from volunteers
5. Maintain Video MIS as per the format on a real time basis
Skills and Experience Required:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Mass Media/Communications from a recognised university
2. High proficiency in use of video editing software: Adobe Premiere Pro
3. Passionate to work for social innovation & development
4. Willingness to learn and able to work within set deadlines
5. Confident oral & written communication skills in Marathi, Hindi and English
6. Basic proficiency in MS Office
Location: Work from Home: 3 – 4 hours per day ( Flexi hours)
Asude Foundation is a non-profit organisation with a mission to strengthen the public education delivery to facilitate an equitable & holistic learning environment for children in India.
The North Star Program is currently being implemented in partnership with Aurangabad Municipal Corporation to facilitate life skills education and career guidance to students in the municipal schools. To learn more visit: www.asude.org
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: