Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Analysis and Reporting
About the Organisation: AARAMBH is a special school for differently abled. It is an NGO run by people who have dedicated their life to schooling these children.
The organisation wants to optimise their operations so that their staff can work efficiently. For this they want a structured management system in place. This will enable a smooth day to day decision making for the staff.
An MIS to collect and report programme data or Day to day operations MIS.
Help in cleaning data collected for the mentioned programmes
Analysis of the collected data
Help in reporting the data efficiently
2) Good with data
3) access to simple free MIS tools and applications
4) Should be a process oriented person
Time Commitment: 3 to 4 hours a week
Time Duration: 2 to 3 months
Benefits for volunteers:
1) Sharpening of skills within a resource crunched context
2) Exposure to a diverse community and problems
3) Ability to empathise better
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: