Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:21+
Writing Research Paper for Tiljala Shed
1) Good Communication skills.
Certificate for volunteering (Based on completion of work). Learn proposal writing skill. Experience in Corporate Communications.
- Conduct research for new grants and funding proposals to generate income
- Understand the requirement of Step Up for India and be able to translate that into action words that will help generate revenue
- Connect Step Up with India with corporates to expand their CSR bases for funding
- Prepare budgets and charts to add to the proposals and grants
Support: The NGO will help you with the format of proposal and information required to draft the proposal. They will initially guide you with how the work needs to be done.
About The Organization:
Tiljala Shed is a grass root organization working for unprivileged and marginalized section of society especially the rag pickers by providing education and vocational training. They provide vocational training to women and children. Tiljala has multiple social programs.
Click on the link below to know more about the oraganization: https://www.tished.org/
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: