Okhai: One for One - Support artisans with photography and Excel - Srinath Tudu
A bit about Okhai:
We offer handcrafted apparel and lifestyle products created by rural artisans/partners from across India. Our partners are gifted with the talent and traditional skills to craft exquisite designs in styles that are unique to their culture and heritage.
We have been making significant contribution to the lives of the artisans working with us, which has helped improve their economic as well as social status. Do watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi0vhax9JQ
To know more about the Okhai story : https://okhai.org/pages/the-okhai-story
As we continue our journey to help artisans from all regions of India, we are looking for spirited volunteers who can assist our craftsmen in marketing their products effectively. This primarily comprises clicking good photographs of the artisans' products and helping them in uploading the content on Google Drive along with preparing CSV files.
Do not hesitate to apply even if you are unsure about some requirements of this opportunity; a can-do attitude and the Okhai team will be of help all the way.
For this opportunity, the artisan name is Srinath Tudu. He practices tussar weaving craft and make products like - saree, fabric and accessories.
'jo dikhta hai, wo bikta hai'
- Connect with the artisan over a call
- Check for availability and schedule a meeting for at least 2-3 hours
- Arrange of prerequisites before the photoshoot, like
- Props etc.
- Carry all the necessary equipment. (A good phone camera is also sufficient)
- A few photographs of artisans in action
- At least 4 photographs of each product of the artisan, with a minimum of the following:
- One long shot
- One closeup showing the design and fabric
- One closed
- One open
- All the photos to be uploaded on a google drive, (Link will be provided)
- A line sheet of the all the products with photos
Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Photography & Video
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: