Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:21+
Noida Volunteers needed for our project on Water conservation (Physical work)
About Jaago Bharat Trust
Jaago Bharat is a non- profit organisation working since 2014 across Delhi NCR. We are working towards many environmental issues like waste management, water harvesting, Plastic recycling etc. We also have projects related to social welfare issues in which we conduct skill development programmes to uplift and empowers the unskilled & lesser privileged sections of our society. Recently, we started going to school to conduct awareness session for students to make them aware about the importance of wetlands, natural resources and wildlife. We have been recognised by many schools and our stories has been published in their school magazines. Our work related to waste management has been published in many newspapers & magazines and we also have won 2nd prize for our Wet Waste Composter on Divisional Innovation Exhibition, organised by Regional Science & Technology Centre, Ghaziabad.
WHY TO VOLUNTEER AT JAAGO BHARAT?
"why we only complain? why not we become the active & vigilant citizens, who takes responsibility and completes our basic fundamental civic duties. In our team we have a slogan as ' सामाजिक हित सर्वप्रथम | राष्ट्र सर्वोपरि ' "
1) Will get to know many innovations & techniques regarding environmental issues.
2) Will have a change to meet many experienced and professionals who are expert in this field.
3) It will help in developing your management, communication, negotiations & leadership skills.
4) In our organisation we promote new ideas & leadership, so we gave an equal opportunity to everyone.
5) Get Certificate of internship or Letter of Recommendation by fulfilling our criteria and rules & regulations.
WHO CAN APPLY ?
1) Anyone above 21 years of age who lives in Noida NCR and has either worked in an NGO or done any social work.
2) Responsible person who is capable of dealing all the issues regarding his team despite maintaining the deadline of his project.
3) Effective communication skills and the ability to communicate issues and challenges with accuracy and concision in oral and written media
4) Resilient self-starter with a bias for action and possesses a structured approach to problem solving
5)Proven capability to work effectively in teams and strong stakeholder/relationship management skills
6) A relentless drive for efficiency in any project, process or system they are involved in
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
1) Understanding your role & maintaining the progress of yourk work.
2) Reading and understanding all the rules and regulations of our organisation.
3) Be accountable for your work and complete all your tasks within the deadline without any excuse.
4) Share your opinions & ideas freely.
5) If you face any problem reach out to our HR team.
TASK TO BE PERFORMED
1) Be physically present in Noida NCR.
2) Conduct surveys and be a part of organising a innovative workshops in societies & institutes.
3) Attend Team meetings.
4) Conducting learning & awareness sessions for school childrens.
5) Making pamphlets, posters and reports.
1) Volunteers residing in Noida NCR should only apply
3) Should be punctual & hard working and should have an innovative sustainable progressive approach.
4) Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
5) Must have passion for building and growing relationships.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: