Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:21+
Website Up Gradation
PROJECT BACKGROUND: Volunteers will help in building up and revamping the website of the organization.
- Build a contemporary website meeting the purpose of the NGO and its needs.
- Design webpage look, layout, and features.
- The website should be compatible with mobile devices.
Web designing and development
Good Communication and Time Management.
Should be able to work within deadlines.
EXPECTED LEARNING FOR THE VOLUNTEER
1) Sharpening of skills within a resource crunched context
2) Exposure to a diverse community and problems
3) Ability to empathize better
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Transcendent Knowledge Society is an organisation working towards Education Empowerment and Equality for People with Disabilities, registered under society registration act. It was established in 2015 as an alternative school for children with Intellectual and Developement Disabilities (IDDs). Looking into the presents condition of PWIDDs globally, the work of the organization has shifted towards empowering these young people in the Vocational Training Centres & designing livelihood initiative as part of entrepreneurship project by creating an identity as an individuals.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: