Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Experience Volunteer required who can handle HR works
About Jaago Bharat Trust
Jaago Bharat is a non-profit organisation working since 2014 across Delhi NCR. We are working towards many environmental issues like waste management, water harvesting, Plastic recycling etc. We also have projects related to social welfare issues in which we conduct skill development programmes to uplift and empowers the unskilled & lesser privileged sections of our society. Recently, we started going to school to conduct an awareness session for students to make them aware of the importance of wetlands, natural resources, and wildlife. We have been recognized by many schools and our stories has been published in their school magazines. Our work related to waste management has been published in many newspapers & magazines and we also have won 2nd prize for our Wet Waste Composter on Divisional Innovation Exhibition, organised by Regional Science & Technology Centre, Ghaziabad.
WHY TO VOLUNTEER AT JAAGO BHARAT?
"why we only complain? why not we become active & vigilant citizens, who take responsibility and completes our basic fundamental civic duties. In our team, we have a slogan as ' सामाजिक हित सर्वप्रथम | राष्ट्र सर्वोपरि ' "
1) Will get to know many innovations & techniques regarding environmental issues.
2) Will have a chance to meet many experienced and professionals who are expert in this field.
3) It will help in enhancing your management, communication, negotiations & leadership skills.
4) In our organisation we promote new ideas & leadership, so we gave an equal opportunity to everyone.
5) Get a Certificate of internship or Letter of Recommendation by fulfilling our criteria and rules & regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: