Surabhi Foundation Trust ® is an NGO established in August 2005, under Societies Act; for Capacity Building among the rural population aiming at Empowering the development of children and Women in rural areas; by to providing them Educational assistance to bring the children to main stream of education, Self Help Groups & employment opportunities, Sensitizing health and Environmental Issues to ensure sustainable living.
1. To provide education to under privileged children.
2. To conduct rural health camps and health awareness program.
3. Awareness programs for women rights and duties in rural and under privileged sections of society.
4. To take care of Senior Citizens.
5. Awareness about the environment, global warming to children.
6. Health awareness about adolescence for girl children.