Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Video Content Creator
Project Description – To create meaningful video content around our products Purpose – To be able to explain how our products work and our model in a video format Key Responsibilities:
- Creating unboxing videos for our board games and other products
- Creating short videos that engage our audience
- Creating long videos that can be used during lessons etc as a learning tool
- 3-5 years’ experience in video shooting, editing and concept creation
- Creativity to come up with new concepts and video ideas
Location: Mumbai Time Commitment: 6 months (5-10 hours a week) About NGO: (300 words) Upcycler's Lab is a social enterprise that specializes in creating learning tools based on various environmental and sustainability concepts. Their focus is to primarily use behavioural science and play based learning techniques to change mindset around the environment. They present this through their award-winning products that include board games on a host of topics such as waste segregation, ocean conservation, renewable power etc.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: