Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Graphic Design and Illustration
Project– Graphic Design and Illustration Project Description: Creating visual content such as illustrated infographics, images etc for social media and as printables Purpose: To create superior visual content that is engaging for children and adults Key Responsibilities:
- Creating illustrated infographics for printing and sharing on social media
- Creating visuals for social media and other marketing materials
- Creating animated characters around our products
- Creating printable activity sheets and other educational materials
- Illustration experience (please see reference: Natasha Durley for illustration style)
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Worked as a graphic designer/visual artist/illustrator for 2-3 years
Location: Mumbai Time Commitment: 6 months (5-10 hours a week) About NGO: (300 words) Upcycler's Lab is a social enterprise that specializes in creating learning tools based on various environmental and sustainability concepts. Thier focus is to primarily use behavioural science and play based learning techniques to change mindset around the environment. They present this through our award-winning products that include board games on a host of topics such as waste segregation, ocean conservation, renewable power etc.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: