Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Website Upgradation and Follow up
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Golden Butterflies Children’s Palliative Care Foundation (GBCPCF), is a not-for-profit Charitable Trust, working to provide emotional and financial support to underprivileged terminally ill children by facilitating appropriate palliative care and counseling to avoid unnecessary suffering. We are a secular organization that believes
in equal opportunity for all.
KEY PROJECT OBJECTIVES
1) Golden Butterflies is looking for someone to update their website content and follow up.
1) Review the content of their existing website and make changes if required.
2) Train the team to update the website themselves.
EXPECTED LEARNING FOR THE VOLUNTEER
1) Sharpening of skills within a resource crunched context
2) Exposure to a diverse community and problems
3) Ability to empathize better
PROJECT COORDINATOR DETAILS
Coordinator - Purti Agarwal | Mobile No.: 9748934732 | Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your spot for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: