Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:12+
NGO Website Review
Serves Age Group: 8th Standard
Voice your views on Social Media Platforms of NGOs
Critique the website content of NGOs – be it content, presentation or photographs on the Website. Feedback from absolutely anyone will be constructive.
All NGOs use social media to communicate their work. Their websites are also supposed to describe what they do. This content is created with the purpose of attracting people like you. Yet most organisations have poor quality content. You can provide a critique of the social media content of NGOs on all their social media platforms. Details of the Website will be given to each volunteer.
How do you do this?
- You will be given the name of the NGO and Website link you would have to review
- You will then need to go to their official Website.
- You will need to look into their drawbacks and the need for improvement in their Website.
- A form will be given to you by iVolunteer support for the review of their Website.
What do you need?
- Access to internet
- An open mind while analysing the Social media platform.
- A keen eye to detail so that one can look on to what needs to be changed for the better.
- Knowledge regarding various social media platforms
- Template on the questions which the volunteer will have to answer will be provided by iVolunteer.
Your Parent can help you with Reviwing the Website.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: