Age Minimum (with Adult): 6+, Minimum Age:6+
Making Worksheets for NGO Children
Serves Age Group: 6th to 8th Standard
Create worksheets for grade 3–8 in any subjects like Math, Science, GK - in English language.
Children belonging to well to do schools have access to online resources which helps them cope with the loss of direct teaching. However, children in low income schools are struggling both because of lack of resources as well as poor bandwidth and network issues. The volunteer will be required to create worksheets in for grade 3–8 covering subjects such as Math, Science, GK in any language. The volunteer could pick a subject, a chapter and/or a concept to create a worksheet in.
How will you do it?
- Use a Word doc to create worksheets
- Choose any subject you like take reference from your textbooks and create MCQ type questions, Fill in the blanks, True or False, Match the column etc.
- Create basic Worksheets which are interesting and solvable.
- Please also provide the solution set.
- Can create the Worksheet in any language.
- Feel free to make it as creative as possible. Keep in mind things that you would enjoy.
Note: Once the worksheets are ready you can send them to email@example.com
What do you need?
- Access to the internet
- Some basic knowledge of the subjects that you are creating the worksheets on
- Ability to simplify concepts and convert them into interesting and easy worksheets.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: