Age Minimum (with Adult): 6+, Minimum Age:6+
Shoot Career Awareness Videos
Serves Age Group: 6-8 standard
Time Required: 2 hour per video for shooting and finalising the script and approx. 2 hours for reseach to create the script
Career Choice is a significant life decision for a child. Because once they know the career track they would like they can then pick their education stream after 10th grade. There seems to be lack of access to these streams of information. Children are only aware of the very common careers. iVolunteer is working towards building a repository of career awareness videos with the help of volunteers.
What you need to do?
- Come up with the career you want to talk about
- Research and find out all the relevant info regarding that particular career
- Use that info to design the script you want to use. You can cover things like what education you need for that career, what does the job entail, how much does the course cost, scholarships if any etc
- Practice the script
- Use your phone camera or a camera to record the video. Make sure that the camera is steady and the frame is clear
- Naration can be in English or vernacular language
1) Research Skills: Volunteer will need to research about the career
2) Creative thinking: Use your creativity to come up with the script and the design the video
3) Confidence to be on camera
Your parent can help with research/ narating or writing the script
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: