Age Minimum (with Adult): 45+, Minimum Age:18+
About Antarang Foundation (http://antarangfoundaton.org/):
Antarang Foundation is a registered charitable trust that facilitates the transition of low-income youth from education to employment. Through its 2 structured programs, Antarang guides youth on career decision-making, trains them in employability skills, links them to career opportunities, and continues to mentor them for a minimum period of one year to ensure that they integrate well into their careers. Over the past 5 years, Antarang Foundation has worked with over 25000 youth across Mumbai, Pune, and Udaipur.
Selected volunteer's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creating all infographic designs needed for the website revamp
- Creating posters for our foundation
- Creating infographics for newsletters, social media posts, and videos
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- can start volunteering between 1st Feb'19 and 15th Feb'19
- are available for duration of 1 month.
- have relevant skills and interests
- Graphic design / Photoshop skills - to make posters, banners for promotional marketing of Antarang's programs and events; Social Media
- Strong skills in graphic design and expertise in content writing in English
- Strong communications skills
- Minimum volunteering duration is 1 month.
- Preferred Age: 20-45 years
- EXPERIENCE and REFERENCE Letter will be provided to all Volunteers.
- Excellent opportunity for students looking for NGO Experience Certificate to apply to international universities.
- Informal dress code.
- 5 days working.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: