Information on Corona Relief and Rehabilitation Support across India
The below is a list of support offered and requested from other institutions, NGOs, governement bodies and individuals. iVolunteer has compiled this based upon verified information to thr best of its knowledge. If you engage with the below, you may choose to verify these. We also relaise that the situation is changing every day and possibly every hour. So if you find updated information related to below, please do email us on info@iVolunteer.in . Please also do let us know if you know any other information that may be useful to support those affected by CORONA.
- Official Goverment of India website for Corona updates; WhatsApp # +91 9013151515
- NITI Aayog: CALL To Doctors To Work As Volunteers For COVID-19 Outbreak -
- MyGov call for volunteers
- Caremongers is a Facebook Group of volunteers doing hyperlocal delivery of needs.
- COVID-19 / Coronavirus Resources for Bengaluru and Karnataka
- For Telemedicine and ventilators: If you would like to join the bandwagon, please sign up here
- Become a Corona Warrior - Karnataka Govt: https://bit.ly/35eE7nS
- Resources for NGOs during the COVID-19 Epidemic, by Dr. Nachiket Mor, PhD
- Resources for Primary Care Providers to meet patient needs during the COVID-19 epidemic, by Dr Nachiket Mor, PhD
Aarogya Setu: मैं सुरक्षित । हम सुरक्षित । भारत सुरक्षित |
The Government of India has launched Aarogya Setu, a mobile application aimed to connect health services and we the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19. The App will augment GoI’s initiatives in proactively reaching out to and informing the users about the potential risk of infection, best practices and relevant medical advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19 pandemic. Aarogya Setu considers Bluetooth range as a proximity sensor under which the user can be infected by another Covid-19 positive patient and alerts users accordingly. It is also being used increasingly by the Government of India, various State Governments and other departments and initatives in managing people's movement and provision of different services.
The App is currently available in 11 different languages.