Checkout 2020 Asia Pacific Pro Bono Summit co-hosted by Pyxera Global & iVolunteer
#EmployeeEngagement: iVolunteer has curated Employee Volunteering start-up packages for companies ranging from 50 employees to large conglmerates and MNCs. Designed for a quick start Employee Engagement, now encourage your employees to share their time and skill virtually through India's #1 & most trusted volunteer engagement platform with 600+ NGO partners. Contact Us now for package details and bring the joy of volunteering to your employee homes!
#goVirtual: Engaging your employees and teams in virtual volunteering projects - contact us
Globally, companies are integrating community investment programmes such as CSR, payroll giving, corporate citizenship into sustainable business strategy. The last decade has seen a significant rise, particularly in corporate volunteering i.e. businesses supporting and encouraging staff involvement in the community. In India specifically, the CSR law in 2013 catapulted businesses to re-look at their philanthropic and community initiatives as a way of doing business.
Why Corporate Volunteering?
Corporate Volunteering is about businesses supporting and encouraging staff involvement in the community – for mutual benefit - thus making the business and social case quite straightforward. Here's a quick 3x3 wrap-up of the advantages of a well-designed corporate volunteering program which is well integrated with the business:
- Good for Companies
- Demonstrates commitment to building healthy communities
- Staff Development: Team work, a more loyal and productive workforce, skills training
- A positive public image and a reinforced brand loyalty
- Good for Employees
- Psychological fulfilment and satisfaction of ‘giving back’ to society
- Opportunity to develop and demonstrate new skills and enhance existing ones
- Opportunity to enhance the connection between executives and employees
- Good for Communities
- Brings new, highly skilled volunteers to the community
- Helps build new and lasting partnerships between the civil society and businesses
- Increased awareness about the community issues and improved understanding between sectors
As the country’s premier volunteer organisation, iVolunteer, provides bespoke corporate volunteering solutions to enable companies of all sizes to address the needs of the society while strengthening their own organisations. Click Here to know more about our services.
Eager to explore and get started quickly? Just contact our Corporate Service team