Our Social Media & Digital World
Volunteering is always close. Literally!
Yes, we truly believe that volunteering is always close to you. Afterall there is goodness in each of us. To help you share that goodness, iVolunteer.in provides you several options to choose from. But wait, don't we want it even simpler. So iVolunteer now reaches you where you are, in your digital world and social media Just choose your mediums and you'll find the latest from iVolunteer there:
- Like us on Facebook to engage with us online: https://www.facebook.com/ivolunteer.in
- Unfold the volunteering stories on Instagram. Our insta-handle: @iVolunteerIndia
- Follow us on Twitter to help promote volunteerism. Our twitter handle: @iVolunteerIndia
- Stay updated with how volunteering adds to you professionally through our LinkedIn page
- Watch volunteerism in action, subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iVolunteerin?feature=mhee
www.iVolunteer.in will always remain anchor it all for you right here.
Coverage of iVolunteer on traditional (print, news, TV) and new-age media including digital, social, blogs, videos:
- "Who Benefits From Community Service?", by Shalabh Sahai in Contree Local, 29 September, 2020 - http://newsroom.contree.in/article/6
- "Service-oriented sabbaticals gain ground", by Liffy Thomas in The Hindu, 1 March, 2018 - https://www.thehindu.com/education/careers/serve-and-unwind/article22891070.ece
- Interview with Shalabh Sahai, Co-Founder off iVolunteer; in CSR-Resources, 3 Mar, 2014 - https://groups.google.com/g/csr-resources/c/MqqZrCvj99k?pli=1
- "Volunteering Also Enables People to Learn New Skills: Shalabh Sahai, Co-Founder & Director, iVolunteer" by DD Mishra, 2013, https://indiacsr.in/volunteering-also-enables-people-to-learn-new-skills-shalabh-sahai-co-founder-director-ivolunteer/
- "Do they also serve?" - by Sulekha Nair, Jyoti Verma in Financial Express, 29 Sep, 2008 - https://www.financialexpress.com/archive/do-they-also-serve/366743/