Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Create Communication material
Title: Volunteer to design communication materialPurpose: To work with the communications team to create and implement awareness campaigns in support of MESCO's initiatives with the purpose of enhancing visibility
Location: Mahim and Work from Home
- To assist in putting together content for the newsletter, brochures, newsletter or annual report
- To come up with creative ideas for communication designs
- Commitment for every quarter
Skills and Experience required:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in designing software
Modern Educational, Social and Cultural Organization (MESCO) is a Trust registered in 1968 with the Charity Commissioner of Mumbai. They help the underprivileged and marginalized to live a better tomorrow through various intervention. MESCO strives to improve the quality of life of the financially disadvantaged by promoting meaningful education and health.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: