Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
INSPIRE YOUNG LIVES
Project Background: You can mentor and empower young people to see a possible future and believe it can be obtained. Title: Be a Mentor, Inspire the Underprivileged Youth Purpose: The goal of youth mentoring program is to improve the well being of the youth by providing a role model that can support the young persons academically, socially and/or personally. Location: Colaba- Wadala, Thane, Borivali Key responsibilities:
- To guide college-going girls and boys (age 16- 20 years) on different career options available
- To help students improve their communication skills
- Keep in contact with them via phone once in a week and meet them in person once a month
Skills and Experience Required:
- Has knowledge of different career options available
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and acts as a positive role model
- Provides guidance and constructive feedback
About NGO: Ra Foundation is a Mumbai-based registered non-profit organization that works in joint collaboration with reputed NGOs such as Akanksha Foundation and Teach for India. Ra’s Happy Kids Program aims at enabling children, especially from vulnerable and underprivileged backgrounds, to develop their social and academic potential.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: