Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Teach Spoken English
Project Background: Language is “the infinite use of finite means".
Title: Teach Spoken English to needy single parent children.
Purpose: It will help them to enhace their communication skills and speak fluent english.
Location: Ashadeep Associaton, Chakala, Andheri (E)
1. Volunteers should dedicately teach spoken English to the needy children.
2. Time commitment from volunteers is essential.
3. Teach children of age group 15-16 years.
Time duration: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Time Commitment: Every Saturday- One month
Skills and Experience Required:
1. Volunteer should be proficient in English.
2. Should be kind and soft spoken.
About NGO: Ashadeep Association is a charitable organization that works towards enhancing the lives of the deprived and needy single parent children, orphans, handicapped and widows. The main concern of Ashadeep association is to bring a Ray of Hope to the faters or mothers left to bring up child on their own.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: