Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Would you love to teach cooking?
Would you love to teach cooking? Project Description: If you are passionate about cooking & baking and would love to teach cooking to mentally-ill students, volunteer as achef. Title:Be a teacher for cooking for Differently-abled Children Purpose: To teach students cuisines such as salads, healthy juices, desserts & much more. Key Responsibilities:
- Volunteer mustbe good in cooking
- Volunteer has experience in cooking new, innovative ideas
- Volunteer is comfortable working with special kids
Time Commitment: At least 2 hours per week
Skills and Experience Required:
- Volunteer must be patient and committed towards his/her task.
- Be able to teach new and easy recipes
- Able to communicate comfortably with kids
- Volunteer must be a good listener
About Punarvas Education Society Punarvas School was started in 1981 with three main objectives to promote welfare, care, education & rehabilitation for Special Children; to provide for Practical Vocational Training according to personal talent ability & make them self-reliant (age 18 years & above) and to assist parents & guardians to provide for the care & welfare of the Special ones.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: