Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Take sessions on Personal Hygiene!
Take sessions on Personal Hygiene! Project Description:If you can conduct a One day session or workshop with special kids on personal hygiene and self-grooming Title:Be a mentor to spread awareness on personal hygiene and self-grooming among differently-abled Children Purpose: To have sessions & workshops with children on topics related to personal hygiene and self- grooming. Key Responsibilities:
- Volunteer is aware of various kinds of topics that can be picked up for personal hygiene for students aged less than 18
- Volunteer has experience in taking workshops of a medium-sized group (15-20)
- Volunteer is comfortable working with special kids
Time Commitment: At least 2 hours per week
Skills and Experience Required:
- Volunteer must be patient and committed towards his/her task.
- Able to communicate comfortably with kids
- Volunteer must be a good speaker and have good presentation skills
About Punarvas Education Society Punarvas School was started in 1981 with three main objectives to promote welfare, care, education & rehabilitation for Special Children; to provide for Practical Vocational Training according to personal talent ability & make them self-reliant (age 18 years & above) and to assist parents & guardians to provide for the care & welfare of the Special ones.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: