Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Business Development Volunteer
Atma partner organisation requires a Business Development Volunteer to provide support by creating actionable steps for implementation of fundraising, develop required materials/tools for implementation and design feedback mechanisms to track progress and reception of mode while also using relevant case studies. The role focuses on conducting the day-to-day operational management and implementation of all activities pertaining to fund development and fundraising.
- Research and contact potential donors
- Process incoming and prepare outgoing mail.
- Drafting, editing, and preparing grants for submission. This also includes compiling program related reports and submitting them in a timely manner.
- Take initiative to build relationships with potential donors including individual community donors.
- Generate new ideas and business opportunities to increase fundraising and fund development to meet and exceed goals.
- Establish an ongoing fundraising program to support the work
- Research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources.
- Make initial contacts, and follow-through of securing available funding along with the coordination of all optional funding opportunities.
Design feedback tools to track progress:
- Monitor program, track and document all necessary activities
- Completes all reporting requirements according to the slates deadlines.
- Prepare grants/ project proposals and progress reports as required by program contract and agreements.
Skills, Knowledge/Experience, Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in fundraising
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office is very helpful.
- Excellent coordinating skills, positive and energetic attitude
- Strong desire to meet goals and commitments
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: