Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Be a website designer
Name some sites that have become an integral part of our lives.
Simple & Powerful.
These are the words that drive OnlyPlanet.in
A carbon footprint calculator that even a 10-year old can use to know the impact of one year of our lifestyle on the environment. And the powerful (yet simple) steps to take to restore the living systems of the Planet, its rivers, mountains, forests, 7.1 million species that share the planet with us. Multiply the impact of our actions by adding our family, friends, connects.
OnlyPlanet.in is a Progressive Web App, accessible on this link
Visit our site, meet Shado, your personal carbon footprint.
- We would like to rebuild the website after our go-live 11 months ago.
- At 2400 users, we’d like to scale up awareness by adding impactful social sharing program. Offer online our insightful workshops on carbon footprint,
- Build a platform to engagethe user community in live events to reduce carbon footprint
- Link up the user community to planet friendly services.
- Feature Listing, project timeframes
- UI & UX design
- BackEnd design and deployment
- API design & development
- Testing, Debugging, Admin area management
- PHP 7.1, JQuery, Laravel 5.4
- API design & management
- SEO implementation
Minimum 20 hours per week for 12 weeks
Things to send us
- Your work portfolio, apps & websites
- LinkedIn/Professional profile
- Your interests, participation/support to environmental initiatives
Resources to assess OnlyPlanet.in
YouTube – OnlyPlanet - 1 min intro, Earth Day 2019, A lower carbon footprint = a happier you
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: