Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer to help India Fellow in fellowship coordination
We, at India Fellow, are looking for a volunteer who could help us with:
- Database management by calling interested applicants and following-up
- Offline marketing activities youth groups across Delhi NCR
- Available from 20th Jan to 20th Feb, 2020
- Fluent in Hindi and English
- Knows MS-Excel
This opportunity will require working at our office in East of Kailash, New Delhi, from Monday to Saturday. Work from home or part-time hours will not be allowed. About India Fellow India Fellow is a 13-month social leadership program for young Indians willing to work at grassroots and find their leadership potential to make a difference. It is an experiential journey to immerse in the social realities of our country and being our best version to build a better future.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: