Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Consulting Financial management.
Title : Volunteer : Consulting Financial management.
Department : Operations
Location : Open and Virtual
Hours: 10 -12 hrs. over Weekdays/Weekends (M,T,W,T,F,S,S)
Position Summary: Develops and recommends strategic actions leading to overall organization gains.
Qualification Required :
- MBA degree or experience in strategy or consulting in top 4 (McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Deloitte) or any comparable management consulting firms
- Ability to conduct competitive, market, financial, technology and various other Strategy analysis such as Porter five forces, SWOT, S-curve, etc.
- Excellent Quantitative and analytical skills based on Excel, or other tools
- Excellent in formatting and developing analysis and presentations for executive audience with actionable recommendations
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization required
- Ability to define needs analysis, project scope and goals, and determine deliverables on time
- Experience in establishing Business Intelligence reporting and analytics is preferred
Essential Responsibilities :
- Develop strategic options analysis and GTM recommendations for growth and scaling based on organizational priorities
- Develop Technology Landscapes and Opportunities for ARISE Impact and actionable recommendations to the C-Suite
- Identify key target accounts for organization to hit/develop
- Identify key product feature, functionality for organization to hit/develop
- Identify and optimize on Organizational Structure for effective cross-functional teamwork efficiency, leading to performance gains
Other Requirements :
- Accessibility to Computer/Laptop, Good network internet connection and familiarity with social media platforms in specific WhatsApp and Skype
- Must be an excellent communicator with ability to work in a virtual setting
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Must have passion for building and growing relationships
- High professional standards, including integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Sense of accomplishment & fulfillment while changing the world
- Be a part of growing , self - motivated star team
- Letter of Recommendation from ARISE Impact
- Professional Development and opportunity to learn new skills
- Job Opportunities by building your resume and network with others
- Have fun while meeting new people
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: