Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Human Resource, Communications
CALL OUT FOR VOLUNTEERS: HUMAN RESOURCE
ArtSparks Foundation is an educational non-profit that works to support the development of 21st Century learning and life skills in children using the medium of visual art & design. ArtSparks also supports the professional development of classroom teachers, encouraging them to reflect on their teaching practice, and explore new ways to enrich their student learning.
Purpose: To help us find the right people to be part of our ArtSparks team, who are able to understand our core values and what we wish to achieve as an organization.
How you would be helping us?
- Develop and implement HR strategies, policies and procedures at ArtSparks Foundation.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Interview applicants via phone, video and in-person.
- Coordinate and conduct exit interviews with volunteers.
Drop us a mail soon if:
- You have good leadership and strong communication skills
- You have basic knowledge of HR functions (recruitment, evaluating, etc.)
- You have good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Most importantly, is passionate about using your skills for positive social change
Time commitment: Minimum 4 hours a week, maximum of 2 hours a day.
We would love to keep in touch so it would be great if you could drop in the office once a month to get updates.
If you are interested, type ‘HR’ as subject line and mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: