Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:15+
COVID-19 Volunteers -TN ( Saranalayam )
Covid-19 Pandemic left the world inundated with multiple difficulties. Saranalayam Trust , Cuddalore join hands with different partners to help the people who are in need. We need volunteers to connect to the people in each village of Tamil Nadu.
Volunteering DOs :
- Ensure your safety and that of your family before you consider volunteering
- Always adhere to the laws & restrictions in your region. You can find them on your State / Local government website or at your local Police station.
- Procure a pass from the local Government / police to step outside your house. Without the pass you may face restrictions or charges.
- Carry a small bottle of sanitiser
- Frequently ensure you wash your hands with soap for minimum of 20 seconds
- Always maintain social distancing
- Volunteer only within radius of 1 - 2 Kms from where you live so you can either walk or use bicycle
- Do not volunteer if you are living with anyone at risk. For example, Children, Old Age people those suffering from any illness.
- Do not go out of your homes to volunteer without a mask
- Do not attempt to help people in need who reside in containment zones. This information will be available with local authorities. Refer such people only to the Government
- Do not use two wheelers or four wheelers without Government / Police permission. Your vehicle may be seized.
- Do not volunteer in groups to avoid crowding
- Do not commit to closing requests of people in need until you are sure of providing the required support.
Declaration by the Volunteer : I have read and understood the DOs and DON'Ts of Volunteering and registering myself on my wish.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: