Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:15+
Create a video on #Digital learning at Suryoday Trust
- Suryoday Trust is a NPO and runs a pioneer school for special students in Nallasopara
- Founded in 2010 and is 12 A, 80 G, FCRA Certified
- Runs out of 10 rented shops supporting 50 children
- Driven by a common goal to provide education & therapies to students with intellectual disability
Volunteering Opportunity context :
As #COVID19 severely impacted everyone’s regular functioning, Suryoday School took on the challenge of adopting #technology to ensure that the progress of our students is not hindered.
Through 1 to 1 online zoom sessions, our special educators took on the challenge of teaching online, not just for academic development but also covering aspects like perception building, and social skill development through prayer practicing, gross motor skill development. Even yoga and dance to ensure overall development! We are proud to share that in the past two weeks, our team of special educators have completed 83 sessions with students.
About the volunteering need – Design a 4-5 min video on the digital session glimpses for our social media
Prerequisite of the volunteering-The volunteer will be provided with photographs and screenshots of the tutorials post which, the requirements can be fulfilled.
Skills Required – Creativity, Media design, Video design and editing
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: