Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Onground volunteer required to pickup and donation during COVID-19
Greenthusiast Foundation required On Ground Volunteers to distribute raw ration at NOIDA location during this COVID-2019 situation to the affected families.
Duties and Schedules:
Noon to 11:00 AM – Volunteers will serve to pick up donations from collection centres and drop them off at close the vicinity only.
Need to report by 10:30 AM
Possible days of the week – Monday through Thursday (one or more days each week)
- Lift and carry an approximate 7 Kg box of food to each residential door or porch
- Deliver up to 25 boxes each shift
- Safely enter and exit delivery vehicle
- Proper use of a cart or dolly
- No person to person contact
- One shift per day per volunteer
- Assignment begins the week of July 15th – ongoing
Sites: NOIDA Location Equipment: Tools – Cloth mask and sanitizer will be provided Attire: Uniform / Dress Code – sturdy shoes, comfortable clothing that allows for proper lifting techniques, own mask if you prefer to use your own vs. one being issued Volunteer Wellness and Training: Breaks, Injury and Illness protocols, nutrition, weather, just in time instructions Special Qualifications: must have background clearance. Registration: Please signup or email your interest and any questions to Shahnawaz Khan- Delhi@iVolunteer.org.in or Call 9313478882
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: