Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Onground volunteer required to pickup and donation during COVID-19
Greenthusiast Foundation required On Ground Volunteers to distribute raw ration at NOIDA location during this COVID-2019 situation to the affected families.
Duties and Schedules:
Noon to 11:00 AM – Volunteers will serve to pick up donations from collection centres and drop them off at close the vicinity only.
Need to report by 10:30 AM
Possible days of the week – Monday through Thursday (one or more days each week)
- Lift and carry an approximate 7 Kg box of food to each residential door or porch
- Deliver up to 25 boxes each shift
- Safely enter and exit delivery vehicle
- Proper use of a cart or dolly
- No person to person contact
- One shift per day per volunteer
- Assignment begins the week of July 15th – ongoing
Sites: NOIDA Location Equipment: Tools – Cloth mask and sanitizer will be provided Attire: Uniform / Dress Code – sturdy shoes, comfortable clothing that allows for proper lifting techniques, own mask if you prefer to use your own vs. one being issued Volunteer Wellness and Training: Breaks, Injury and Illness protocols, nutrition, weather, just in time instructions Special Qualifications: must have background clearance. Registration: Please signup or email your interest and any questions to Shahnawaz Khan- Delhi@iVolunteer.org.in or Call 9313478882
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: