Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:18+
Content Writers QUI-VIVE!
Project Description: Create content for a new website of the NGO: ‘Faith Save & Care Foundation’ and gain a valuable experience. Purpose: Looking for content writing volunteers for a new website to showcase the work of the Ngo. Key Responsibilities:
- Write high quality/engaging content according to the purpose of the NGO and its needs.
- Ensuring SEO compatibility of the content with the right use of keywords.
- Researching and creating original content for the website as needed.
- Strong writing skills with good proofreading.
- Research skills.
- Knowledge of SEO and keywords.
- Good Communication skills and Time Management.
About NGO: Introducing NGO Faith Save & Care Foundation: Sole aim is to support, restructure lives of women and focus towards counselling and strengthen distressed, depressed & suicide victims. Restoring dignity to the downtrodden and helping families and children of the homeless and enable them to cope with the challenges of life. Faith Save & Care provides counselling sessions for distressed and suicide victims enabling them to integrate back with the society. g , women and counselling
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: