Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:18+
Get your designing cap on. Register now!
TITLE: Graphic Designer for Community Facebook Group Project Description: Caregiver Saathi Community Resources Facebook Group is a community created by Caregiver Saathi (https://caregiversaathi.co.in/). This is a platform for all community leaders, volunteers, organizations, erstwhile caregivers, well-wishers of caregivers to find the content/guidelines and awareness materials to help caregivers around them. The group members are encouraged to start discussions and ask questions on caregiving. They can also share their personal experiences to motivate others to learn more about how to help family caregivers with whom they interact daily. Purpose: To create a support system for Caregivers and create awareness about the work of Caregiver Sathi Key Responsibilities:
- Work on content development (in the form of graphics, images, etc) aimed at our diverse target audience
- Design communication materials as per the requirement of our organization
- Work using design tools and platforms for visuals, graphics, infographics, videos, etc.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Time Commitment: 2 to 3 hours per day and 5 days in a week
A volunteer should commit for 50 hours to get a certificate from our organization.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: