Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Help In Designing & Editing Content
Swasti was envisioned as an organization to transform the lives of the marginalized communities by ensuring their access to quality healthcare.
In 2002, Catalyst Management Services (CMS) set up a not-for-profit organization, Catalyst Development Initiatives (CDI), to incubate ideas in development. Swasti was one such idea. Over the next two years, CDI provided an institutional framework and guidance to grow Swasti until it could operate independently. Swasti was registered as a not-for-profit society on 15 May 2004.
Over the years, our work has fuelled impact by promoting healthcare access thereby contributing to poverty alleviation. We have supported governments, donors, and development partners to design solutions in public health.
1) Undertake and execute design work for postcards, social media cards etc
2) Proofreading and copy editing
3) Video editing and photo editing
4) Audio file editing with intro and outro, removing background noise or adding soundtrack
EXPECTED LEARNING FOR THE VOLUNTEER
1) Sharpening of skills within a resource crunched context
2) Exposure to a diverse community and problems
3) Ability to empathize better
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: