Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Social Media, Photography & Video, Graphic Design
Have the Creative Flair?
[4 Weeks] You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media, events and more. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Make social media creatives
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to the designs
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
- Skills required are a strong eye for visual composition
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Corel draw, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash)
About the NGO: Prangan Foundation is a non-governmental organization, based out of Dombivli, which currently has 2 successful projects in the running. Prangan Foundation was registered on 26th September 2018, Project Chanchalmann places its focus on imparting the knowledge of English to the children belonging to the lower socio-economic background of the society. This project was started on 2nd October 2018. Prangan's library places its focus on bringing back the long-lost habit of reading. It is a library that has its doors open for every person willing to read. The library was started on 1st January 2020.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: