Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer required for video editing
Tare Zameen Foundation is a non-profit organization registered in the year 2018 in Delhi. Since, its inception the organization has been working for many causes like the upliftment of Children, Women, Aged and the Physically & Mentally challenged. It has been reaching out to the unprivileged and underprivileged children by providing them with the means of education and has shown the women folk the way to empowerment through employment. It also has been campaigning for the Save Girl Child programme through awareness generation. The organization also believes that a lot of diseases could be prevented through awareness programmes. Hence, it organizes Health Awareness Programmes on Cancer, Leprosy, HIV/AIDS & other critical diseases.
About the opportunity:
There is already a lot of exciting work being done by all the intern and volunteer but very little documentation of their efforts. A visual repository of interviews will help us learn, document, and share their work with the larger community. Plus, as we all know, people would prefer watching videos instead of reading the same content.
- Editing videos of leaders from corporates, NGOs, schools, colleges, intermediaries, etc., where they talk about their best practices, key achievements, failures and challenges.
- Basic experience in using video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Video graphics, or any open-source ones)
- People skills (read: being able to work with the videographer)
Note: We will NOT be providing a laptop/desktop for the edits.
Time Commitment: 2 hrs a week
Location: Virtual / Online
What will you get? A certificate upon completion of 50 hours of volunteering
Delhi@iVolunteer.org.in or Call: 9313478882
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: