Age Minimum (with Adult): 17+, Minimum Age:18+
Show us graphic design skills!Register Now!
Project Description: Graphic Designing Purpose: Create designs for social media, campaigns communication material and programmes documents/manuals Key Responsibilities:
- Design engaging creatives
- Adding Crisp Messages and Brand elements such as logos, colors, font into the designs.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in designing
- Creative Mindset
- Comfortable using graphic designing tools like Picsart/Photoshop/Canva/ PowerPoint or any other alternatives.
- Good Communication skills and Time Management.
Urja is a catalyst organization facilitating homeless young women between the ages of 18-35yrs, in their holistic development to enable them to lead their lives with dignity.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: