Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Social Media Marketing Internship
Purpose: To boost up the organization projects on social media. Background: The organization is working closely with the community for education with underprivileged children and they need to promote their organization in social media platform. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Foursquare, Instagram, Google+, Facebook page, and others.
- Manage company blog and editorial calendar that aligns with social updates
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyse data, and research the best ways to increase traffic.
- Review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
- Drive engagement with social media influencers
- Resolve customer issues through social media
- Create engaging written and visual content for blog
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities.
- Certificate for completion of Internship
- Letter of recommendation by Tare Zameen Foundation
About Tare Zameen Foundation Tare Zameen Foundation is a non-profit organization set up in the year 2018 in Delhi. Since day one, the organization has been working on various social causes, such as the upliftment of children, aged citizens, divyangs, and women, education for the underprivileged children, and employment opportunities for women. We have conducted save girl child awareness campaigns, health awareness campaigns, and a lot more.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: