Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Help NGO in Fundraising
Background: The organization is working closely with the community for education with underprivileged children and they need volunteers to Identify avenues for fundraising- crowdfunding, charity events and donation from coporates. Location: Virtually/Online or As per the mutual understanding between the NGO and the volunteer. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishing connect with corporates in your location to identify opportunities to partner with Tare Zameenfoundation for its objectives and activities.
- You will be responsible for acquiring new corporates and for ensuring their commitment to Tare Zameenfoundation by working closely with them to meet their rights agenda.
- Managing the relationship with our retention clients, communicating regularly about the work done, thereby creating long term supporters for Tare Zameen foundation
- Carrying out research work on the corporate segment in the region in order to create a pipeline for reach outs
- Creating proposals and presentations, to be used as effective pitching tools while connecting to the corporates.
- Managing the portfolio of clients to convert on income & maintain relationships; with a mix of retention & acquisition accounts
PERKS AND REQUISITES:
- Certificate for completion of Internship
- Letter of recommendation Tare Zameen Foundation
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: