Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Help NGO in Fundraising
Background: The organization is working closely with the community for education with underprivileged children and they need volunteers to Identify avenues for fundraising- crowdfunding, charity events and donation from coporates. Location: Virtually/Online or As per the mutual understanding between the NGO and the volunteer. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishing connect with corporates in your location to identify opportunities to partner with Tare Zameenfoundation for its objectives and activities.
- You will be responsible for acquiring new corporates and for ensuring their commitment to Tare Zameenfoundation by working closely with them to meet their rights agenda.
- Managing the relationship with our retention clients, communicating regularly about the work done, thereby creating long term supporters for Tare Zameen foundation
- Carrying out research work on the corporate segment in the region in order to create a pipeline for reach outs
- Creating proposals and presentations, to be used as effective pitching tools while connecting to the corporates.
- Managing the portfolio of clients to convert on income & maintain relationships; with a mix of retention & acquisition accounts
PERKS AND REQUISITES:
- Certificate for completion of Internship
- Letter of recommendation Tare Zameen Foundation
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: