Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
PRO BONO for NGO-Strategic Partnerships & Alliances
We’re now looking for enthusiastic Volunteer and Pro bono to join us and help us for making strategic partnership & alliance with NGOs and corporate. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervising, guiding and developing direct reports, using TareZameenFoundation's performance management system;
- Overseeing performance management, including providing support for development plans;
- Making investments in developing a cohesive program team that works closely with other teams of TareZameenFoundation using - shared leadership- and achieve impact.
- Development and Effective Implementation of Corporate Engagement Strategies:
- Corporate Fundraising and Partnership Development:
- Identifying suitable corporate fundraising opportunities, raising funds required for TZF's programming needs for the future, and developing a robust partnership portfolio;
- Leveraging and growing existing corporate partnerships;
- Ensuring a robust, due-diligence process for strategically and methodically selecting corporate partners;
- Developing co-branded campaigns;
- Following-up on leads generated by the Mission Management Team (MMT) and others;
- Building relationship with corporates around areas in sync with TareZameenFoundation's Program Strategy and their interests;
- Developing and periodically updating cultivation strategies for each corporate donor/ prospect;
- Preparing presentations, reports and other necessary documents for donor and prospect engagement;
- Engaging key organization leaders, as needed to fulfill the strategies developed;
- Representing TareZameenFoundation, to ensure the timely preparation and submission of all progress reports on corporate grants.
- Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Assessing progress toward quarterly and annual goals.
TIME DURATION: 4 Hour in a WEEK for SIX month
PERKS AND REQUISITES:
- Certificate for completion of Internship
- Letter of recommendation by Tare Zameen Foundation
About Tare Zameen Foundation Tare Zameen Foundation is a non-profit organization set up in the year 2018 in Delhi. Since day one, the organization has been working on various social causes, such as the upliftment of children, aged citizens, divyangs, and women, education for the underprivileged children, and employment opportunities for women. We have conducted save girl child awareness campaigns, health awareness campaigns, and a lot more.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: