Age Minimum (with Adult): 20+, Minimum Age:21+
Show us your Co-ordination and Management skills
Project Description: Cater to the day-to-day needs of the operations team at DOOP (Dance Out Of Poverty). We are looking to hire someone with a keen interest in collaborations and interpersonal relationships. The position requires rigorous notetaking, record maintenance and networking with DOOP partners to expand and explore new opportunities. Purpose: To help the organization with daily operations and management Key Responsibilities:
- Creating a robust tracking system for all communications pertaining to the organizational growth with partners within and outside the organization.
- Assisting the director and team in scheduling, recording, and preparing for meetings with potential collaboration opportunities.
- Managing day-to-day tasks of the team, monitoring progress, and reporting to the person-in-charge
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent writing skills (in English)
- Fluency in operating MS Office
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Location: Work from Home Time Commitment: 4 hours/day About NGO: Sinhanaya Foundation is an art dedicated organization solely works for underprivileged children to develop their livelihood. Dance Out Of Poverty(DOOP) is a flagship initiative & independent, non-profit organization dedicated to Dance under Sinhanaya Foundation established in 2016, trained around 1000 students at different locations such as Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad etc. The initiative aims at empowering underprivileged children by providing free of cost dance education and instilling life skills. At Dance Out Of Poverty, their energy is channelized by keeping them away from bad influences like drugs, stealing, etc. The focus is on nurturing the students and making them proficient to dance their way out of poverty! In addition to free training and employment opportunities, Dance Out Of Poverty promotes a culture of happiness, social inclusion and fitness.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: