Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Raise Funds Virtually
About the Organisation: The Apni Shala Foundation engages children in social-emotional learning through fun and experiential school programmes that leverage the power of drama, games, films and art.
Project Background: Apni Shala is a non profit and raises 70% of its funds through donations and grants. In the current context raising funds can be a challenge and we have found that volunteers who are ambassadors for our cause are able to raise funds for us through their own networks. We invite volunteers who are
- passionate about mental health and wellbeing
- keen on creating just systems for the disadvantaged
- connected with a netowrk of friends and family to join us during the festive season around Diwali to raise money for Apni Shala.
Project Description: Generate awareness on the cause of mental health and wellbeing. Raise funds for Apni Shala- potentially receive matching funding from Give india. Give India is hosting a campaign to support non-profits who raise funds. And Apni Shala will be participating in this campaign. We would like to support a team of dedicated volunteers to raise funds for the cause of Mental health and Wellbeing for Apni Shala.
- Run a fundraising campaign with the support from Apni Shala Fundraising team
- Actively promote the campaign on social media
- Raise funds to support Apni Shala Programmes to run
Skill and Experience Requeired: Social media presence or strong network of potential donors or ambassadors
Consistent communication with Apni Shala team
Time Duration: 1 month
Time commitment: 6-8 hours a week
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: