Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Help NGO to raise funds online
Your Role :
Humanity Welfare Council is seeking for the volunteers who can lead as a communicator with key donors and funders with the aim of cultivating growth for a sustainable long term funding and collaboration.
Roles and Responsibility
1) Writing Funding proposals and submitting these to potential donors.
2) Coming up with ingenious ways to raise awareness and implementing a variety of marketing Strategies and promotional campaigns
3) Manage a portfolio of the existing donors, creating comprehensive cultivation and solicitation strategies, including financial goals, for each individual and executing those strategies so that donors are retained .
4) The ideal candidate is someone who’s relentless in building a pipeline of qualified major donors and excels in serving donors through meaningful giving experiences.
5) Create a sustainable and fundraising portfolio with funding streams including individuals, corporates, community, events etc.
1) Prior experience in non- profit fund raising preferred
2) Proven experience getting face-to-face meetings with individual donors and building long-term relationships that result in strong retention
3) Strong communication and presentation skills
4) Candidates should be highly disciplined, well organized, and self-motivated.
Location : Pan India ( Work from Home)
Reporting and Supervision : Program Manager
Certificates : Appreciation Certificate on Completion
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: