Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Help NGO to raise funds online
Your Role :
Humanity Welfare Council is seeking for the volunteers who can lead as a communicator with key donors and funders with the aim of cultivating growth for a sustainable long term funding and collaboration.
Roles and Responsibility
1) Writing Funding proposals and submitting these to potential donors.
2) Coming up with ingenious ways to raise awareness and implementing a variety of marketing Strategies and promotional campaigns
3) Manage a portfolio of the existing donors, creating comprehensive cultivation and solicitation strategies, including financial goals, for each individual and executing those strategies so that donors are retained .
4) The ideal candidate is someone who’s relentless in building a pipeline of qualified major donors and excels in serving donors through meaningful giving experiences.
5) Create a sustainable and fundraising portfolio with funding streams including individuals, corporates, community, events etc.
1) Prior experience in non- profit fund raising preferred
2) Proven experience getting face-to-face meetings with individual donors and building long-term relationships that result in strong retention
3) Strong communication and presentation skills
4) Candidates should be highly disciplined, well organized, and self-motivated.
Location : Pan India ( Work from Home)
Reporting and Supervision : Program Manager
Certificates : Appreciation Certificate on Completion
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: