Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Creative Content Writer
Purpose: To create compelling content for promoting the projects of the organization through social media, website.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Brainstorm with the editorial team for new ideas and strategies for effective content
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original
- Develop copy on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms such as website, blogs, articles, and social media
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines
- Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Certificate for completion of Internship
- Letter of recommendation by Tare Zameen Foundation
About Tare Zameen Foundation Tare Zameen Foundation is a non-profit organization set up in the year 2018 in Delhi. Since day one, the organization has been working on various social causes, such as the upliftment of children, aged citizens, divyangs, and women, education for the underprivileged children, and employment opportunities for women. We have conducted save girl child awareness campaigns, health awareness campaigns, and a lot more.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: