Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
We are looking for three online volunteers to write content for an NGO. We need to write fresh contents on Web site, Volunteer handbook, Brochures & flyers, Presentations, Articles and Blog posts. In order to pass on the correct information about the on-going projects, updates and details of the organization. The successful volunteer recruited will collaboratively work with organization who will provide all the necessary information and help to ensure the task is completed within the given time frame.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Brainstorm with the editorial team for new ideas and strategies for effective content
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original
- Develop copy on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms such as website, blogs, articles, and social media
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines
- Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- The volunteer must be able to do research independently through Google or any other source available and can work with limited help and supervision. Communications will be through email, WhatsApp.
1) Sharpening of skills within a resource crunched context
2) Exposure to a diverse community and problems
3) Ability to empathize better
About the Organization:
APD, India is an NGO that’s transforming the lives of underprivileged people with disability since 1959. Based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, we run extensive programs in rural and urban Karnataka to enable, equip and empower children and adults with a range of disabilities including locomotor, spinal cord injury, speech and hearing, cerebral palsy, and to some extent, mental issues. Till date, we have impacted 500,000+ lives of people with disability.
A total commitment to this role is of high importance.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: