Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Can you be a youth ambassador?
TITLE: Can you be a youth ambassador? Project Description: Reaching out to potential college administrations, youth associations and clubs for programs, collaborations, and partnerships for future youth projects of scale. Purpose: Engaging the youth for collective the Mumbai Metropolitan Region a better place to live, work, play and invest in. Key Responsibilities and skills:
- Spoken and written English skills
- Good MS Excel and MS word skills
- Spoken Hindi and Marathi would be an added plus
- PR and marketing skills (Preferred)
- Number of hours needed to volunteer in a day or the specific timing of the activity- 2 hours
- Number of days the volunteer needs to commit in a week - 5 days a week
- The total time frame of the volunteering: At the earliest to June 2021. (minimum of 6 months’ volunteer engagement)
Mumbai First is a policy influencing think tank which aims at making Mumbai a better place to live, work, and do business in. Mumbai First, also known as Bombay First is a unique model of public-private participation and was set up by India's industry leaders almost 20 years ago. The Tata's, Mahindra's, Godrej, ICICI, Asian Paints, and HDFC are some of the original patrons of this initiative. We are committed to the regeneration of Mumbai's economic and social infrastructure in order to make it a globally competitive city.
- Volunteer Certificate upon completion. Letter of recommendation in exceptional cases.
- An opportunity to work in a unique public-private partnership think tank based in the MMR. Opportunity to network, interact with industry experts and build on your PR, Marketing and leadership skills.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: