Through our Active Citizenship initiative, we create simple opportunities for people to start volunteering through simple engagements created around popular days of civic importance..
Some of the activities with active participation from our volunteers are as follows:
- On Republic Day
Introduction to our Fundamental Rights : a role play educative session for children (blog link)
- On Valentine’s Day
Celebrating our love for the elderly (Blog link)
- Women Empowerment
- Celebrating women achievers in the social sector.
- Promoting women empowerment through role plays and nukkad natak.
- Workshops on self-defence.
- Good Deeds Day
- Swach Bharat : Promoting cleanliness and partaking in clean up activities.
- Healthy Bharat : Juice distribution, water dispensers.
#WithGratitude Thank You to people who we usually don’t pause for to express gratitude for their service (Blog link)
Daan Utsav (2-8 Oct) - join in every year to celebrate the festival of giving in India. Check Tell A Story Video @ Daan Utsav 2021
To begin your volunerring journey through an Active Citizenship project, just Search for volunteering opportunities or contact the iVolunteer Centre nearest to you.