Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Be a Career guide!
Project Background: Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work.
Title: Guide the needy single parent children to choose their correct career path.
Purpose: It will help them to get more knowedge about the career options which they can opt in future and in a right way.
Location: Ashadeep Associaton, Chakala, Andheri (E)
1. Volunteers should encouorage children to choose the correct career path.
2. Time commitment from volunteers is essential.
Time duration: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Time Commitment: Only 2 Saturdays in a month.
Skills and Experience Required:
1. Volunteer should be proficient in Hindi and Marathi
2. Should be kind and soft spoken.
About NGO: Ashadeep Association is a charitable organization that works towards enhancing the lives of the deprived and needy single parent children, orphans, handicapped and widows. The main concern of Ashadeep association is to bring a Ray of Hope to the faters or mothers left to bring up child on their own.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: