Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Project Background: Computers aren't magic, Teachers are!
Title: Teach Computer to needy single parent children.
Purpose: It will help them enhace their technical skills.
Location: Ashadeep Associaton, Chakala, Andheri (E)
1. Volunteers should have basic computer knowledge and should be a certified computer expert.
2. Time commitment from volunteers is essential.
3. Teach children of age group 10-12 years.
Time duration: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Time Commitment: Every Saturday- One month
Skills and Experience Required:
1. Volunteer should be proficient in Computers.
2. Medium of language Hindi or Marathi.
About NGO: Ashadeep Association is a charitable organization that works towards enhancing the lives of the deprived and needy single parent children, orphans, handicapped and widows. The main concern of Ashadeep association is to bring a Ray of Hope to the faters or mothers left to bring up child on their own.
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: